Skip to main content

About your Search

20100901
20100930
Search Results 0 to 0 of about 1
screen, these were literally read to us by hand in the last 20 minutes or so with 100% of the precincts counted in the city state's attorney race. gregg bernstein has -- the incumbents, patricia jessamy -- leading to the margin at 1295 votes. that's slightly smaller than that was earlier in the day, but it gives the margin to the challenger, democrats gregg bernstein. this has been a long day of waiting for this final umbers, so what took so long? -- final numbers, so it took along. the night came and went with no clear winner. democrat gregg bernstein came out of nowhere to challenge the incumbent and went home before midnight clinging to a narrow lead. it widened to about 1400 votes by early morning but no one declared his victory or conceded defeat. the problem was the vote count stalled at 97% of the precincts. the other 3% or locally lost temporarily in transition. according to officials, judges neglected to turn in the memory cards from 82 voting machines after the polls closed. those machines were spread across 12 polling places from various parts of the city. o
Search Results 0 to 0 of about 1